Wednesday 27 March 2013

Baby Swim

Well this morning we braved the snowy conditions and headed out to Aquaswim! Mona-Molly was feeling fine after her jabs, we got pool side and she was giggling and excited, in the water she splashed around a lot but was a bit off sorts.  As a result she didn't take part in the "submersions" we still had a great time.  The  Instructor was great and very understanding.

After Aquaswim I then decided to take the plunge and join Slimming World.  It's kinda alien to me, I have been to Weight Watchers before and it is completely different.  The leader seemed very friendly and the group were really casual and welcoming. I am already looking forward to trying this out!


I am now sitting at home looking out the window and the snow is falling thick and fast, it is the most surreal thing ever.  We are fast approaching the end of March, Easter is only a couple of days away and I am having to dig out snow clothes for the kiddies, I had gotten some lovely little Spring outfits for my daughter and by the time the weather turns I doubt she is going to fit into them!

I am longing for Spring to arrive, I want to be able to get out and enjoy the garden in our new home.  We have been here since October, so haven't really had the chance to get out and enjoy it.  I want to be able to take my daughter out and let her explore the world, I kinda feel a little trapped. 

On the up side I am looking forward to having a big family dinner on Saturday to celebrate Easter, we are all meeting up at my Dad's house.  Me, my sisters and our kids along with both Mum and Dad, which is a miracle and a complete BLOG on its own!! (maybe I'll divulge it soon) x

No comments:

Post a Comment